- 599 Longdale Ave, Longwood, FL 32750
- (407) 260-3447
Tennis in Seminole County
With parks and facilities used as the setting for many tennis tournaments and championships, there is no other place in the region that can contend with what Seminole County has to offer. With a total of 25 hard surfaced regulation courts, Sanlando Park is the ideal place to host your next tennis match, considering its role as host for the 2003, 2005 and 2009 NCAA Division II Men’s and Women’s Tennis National Championships, as well as the 2008 ACC Men’s and Women’s Tennis Championships. Red Bug Lake Park, the second largest tennis complex in the county, offers 16 hard surface courts, and hosted Regional and Sectional USTA tournaments, as well as the USTA Junior Team Tennis State Championships.
Planning a big tournament? Many tournament organizers take advantage of the close proximity of Red Bug Lake Park, Sanlando Park and Sylvan Lake Park (which offers nine lighted asphalt surface courts), giving you the ability to utilize 50 total courts.
“Sanlando Park was an outstanding venue for our 2008 ACC tennis championships. The weather was perfect, the staff was professional, the service was second to none. It was truly one of our best tennis championships.” - David Whitfield, Atlantic Coast Conference Associate Commissioner
- 991 Sand Lake Road, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
- (407) 571-8728
- 880 Osceola Trail, Casselberry, FL 32707
- (407) 262-7729 Ext.
- 655 Longwood-Lake Mary Rd, Lake Mary, FL 32746
- (407) 323-2110
- 865 Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750
- (407) 320-2050
- 985 Merrill Park Dr., Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
- (407) 571-8728
- 601 King Street, Oviedo, FL 32765
- (407) 365-5671
- 401 West Highland Street, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
- (407) 665-2100
- 201 East Magnolia, Oviedo, FL 32765
- (407) 977-6081
- 845 Lake Markham Road, Sanford, FL 32771
- (407) 322-6567