Seminole County: where champions meet to compete.
Seminole County, the champion central Florida destination for sporting events, has quickly grown into one of the most popular sports event destinations in the Southeast United States. With state-of-the-art sports facilities surrounded by 40+ hotels boasting more than 4,800 available room nights, Seminole County has the necessary infrastructure to accommodate large national and international championship events. Our value is unbeatable. Our location is unparalleled. And our “Team Seminole” event experts are here to make your next event a smooth, gratifying, and memorable experience that will have you coming back to Seminole County for future years. Our goal is to not simply meet expectations, but to go above and beyond all expectations to make your event extraordinary. We pay attention to the “little things” and our team is here to make certain all of your participating teams, coaches, family members, and spectators want to come back to Seminole County for your next big event.
Unrivaled PartnershipTeam Seminole’s ability to continue to successfully host multiple championship events relies on a strong partnership and a well-balanced team chemistry between the Seminole County Convention and Visitors Bureau, Seminole County Leisure Services, and the Central Florida Sports Commission. Together, we offer expert assistance in the strategic planning, coordination, and staging of your next big event. Below are only some of the services we can provide for your next big event:
- Check available dates with our park supervisors to secure fields for your event.
- Develop a local organizing committee, “LOC,” who will work closely with you or your event organizer to identify all requests that need to be completed pre/post and during the event.
- Coordinate room rates or banquet space needed with our hotels and restaurants. We seek out discounted rates from local hotels by developing and soliciting a RFP to all Seminole County hotels that can provide discounted rates for events. The current average room rate range for sporting events is $69-99 per night. We can also set up and coordinate commissionable rates upon request.
- Provide discounts on local attractions, which can be made available for pre-sale and/or on-site at the event.
- Ability to seek out and provide additional on-site manpower and support, which can include volunteers, local referees, athletic trainers, score keepers, grounds keepers, merchandise staff, concessionaire, photographers, etc.
- Secure event sponsorship funding for larger events that meet specific criteria.
Call Team Seminole now for expert planning help for your next big event.
Please call now; dates are filling up fast with other tournaments! Reach Danny Trosset at 407-665-2913 and our Team Seminole will work with you to make your next event in Seminole County a true success.